The scholarship is listed below:
Frankfort Alumnae Chapter, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. will be accepting applications for one (1) $500.00 scholarship for a member of Alpha Pi Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. in good standing who is attending Kentucky State University in the Fall of 2022.
Application Guidelines are listed below:
- Scholarship applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75. Electronic copy of official college/university transcript in pdf.
- Scholarship is available to a member of Alpha Pi in good standing who is attending Kentucky State University in the Fall of 2022.
- One letter of recommendation must be received from a college official and one letter from
an organization supporting community service (e.g. Church Outreach, Red Cross, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Salvation Army, Relay for Life, March of Dimes, etc.)
- Applicants will be required to write and submit an original essay minimum of 250 words, describing applicant’s goals, financial needs and community service relating to scholarship.
- Application, transcript and supporting documents must be received electronically by April 18, 2022.
Click the scholarship link below to download the requirements and applications.
Dr. Gertrude C. Ridgel Scholarship - submission deadline April 18, 2022